I know it's far for a lot of you guys but it would be nice to see some of you guys down here!
A MEAT MEET
Official Spring 2012 Meet Ontario & Quebec
2012 Season Opener
Everyone is asking.
So here it is.
THREAD IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Who: 4th Generation Accords & Accord family.
What: It's going to be a simple meet & hangout. Accordingly Done. Meet. Cruise. Eat.
When: 1:00PM on Sunday May 20th, 2012
Where: Marie Curtis Park, Island Road, Mississauga, Ontario, M8W (Near Dixie Road & Lakeshore Boulevard West)
What to bring: Your CB and energetic and friendly attitude. We're all family here!
For the most up to date information, join us @ [url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/241738749223200/"]CB7Tuner Ontario & Quebec[/url] on Facebook.
1) Meet at Marie Curtis Park @ 1PM.
2) Cruise & eat at Lone Star Etobicoke @ 5PM.
3) Sunset Photoshoot at Polson Pier @ 7PM.
**NOTE: For ANY reason Marie Curtis Park is not accessible on that day, Humber Bay Park East WILL be our backup meet location.
Everyday Tech (everydaytech.tumblr.com) (That's my car and tech blog) will be covering the event for media purposes, photos and videos, I have a semi-professional camera setup and we be trying to take really good pictures, especially at the photoshoot location. It is a Canon Powershot SX40 HS.
DO NOT WORRY.
The location is NOT A BUSY PLACE and LOTS OF PARKING ROOM.
ZERO POTHOLES & SPEEDBUMPS in the area. I repeat, there is NO KNOWN SPEEDBUMPS AT MARIE CURTIS PARK. (According to Google Street View)
There is minor speedbumps, but we should be able to handle it. We have been here before.
8 ) Punkrampant
12) Eddy Mac
IF YOU ARE LOST OR LATE OR W/E REASON, OR IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ABOUT THE MEET:
Text or call me @ 905-429-9275; text is best though, if you call and if I don't pickup please leave a message.
Meet Location Information:
1) Marie Curtis Park - Island Road, Mississauga, ON M8W
- Very good roads, right off Dixie Road & Lake Shore Boulevard West, zero speedbumps and potholes (According to Google Street View)
2) Lone Star Etobicoke - 930 Dixon Road, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J9
- Decent road conditions, right off Hwy 401 & Hwy 427 @ Toronto Pearson International Airport, no speedbumps
3) Polson Pier - 11 Polson Street, Toronto, ON M5A 1A4
- Terrible road conditions (potholes, but avoidable), right off Gardiner Expressway & Don Valley Parkway/Hwy 404, no speedbumps
**Backup meet location - Humber Bay Park East - Humber Bay Park Road East, Toronto, ON M8V
- Perfect road conditions, right off Park Lawn Road & Lake Shore Boulevard West, large speedbumps (long but low)
Polson Pier has VERY large potholes.
The location WILL be worth it, we can avoid the potholes easily.
We just have to drive slow. There isn't much traffic in the area so we can drive in the oncoming lane if needed be to avoid the potholes.
If you are lowered a lot you will have to drive into the oncoming lane to get in, but it's a dead area so there is barely any traffic.
Polson Pier has the BEST location for getting your car shot in front of the Toronto Skyline. This will be at sunset so it will be EPIC.
These are some views we will get from Polson Pier.
http://bokeh.myphotoaxis.com/images/200 ... h_boat.jpg