CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

Les évènements du passé, présent et futur dans le monde de l'automobile

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
bigz

Re: CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

Message par bigz »

matty2013 a écrit :Realistically whether we leave at 12 or we leave at 1, we are getting there when its starts to get dark. So not much sightseeing to do then. Plus we would organizing a stop probably about halfway for bathroom breaks and for food probably around Kingston since that would be our halfway point.
So B1gz, maybe you should leave in the morning, that way you can take your girlfriend to visit the city before the rest of us arrive a bit later. We'll probably all be exhausted after the drive anyway...

Leaving at noon would be perfect, "sightseeing" spots close at 11pm such as ripleys and the haunted house.... getting there at 7~ would leave plenty of time to do what needs done. The rest of the weekend is already planned out for us, so leaving at noon to accomidate those going shouldnt be an issue. Everyone else can leave at noon one person can leave at 1 pm... and because of this 4 people are gonna go down at 9am alone? Nice cruise guys.... really well organized.
1997 Ex-R Coupe
1995 Ex-R Coupe - RIP

bigz' 1997 Accord Ex-R Coupe
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

bigz a écrit :
matty2013 a écrit :Realistically whether we leave at 12 or we leave at 1, we are getting there when its starts to get dark. So not much sightseeing to do then. Plus we would organizing a stop probably about halfway for bathroom breaks and for food probably around Kingston since that would be our halfway point.
So B1gz, maybe you should leave in the morning, that way you can take your girlfriend to visit the city before the rest of us arrive a bit later. We'll probably all be exhausted after the drive anyway...

Leaving at noon would be perfect, "sightseeing" spots close at 11pm such as ripleys and the haunted house.... getting there at 7~ would leave plenty of time to do what needs done. The rest of the weekend is already planned out for us, so leaving at noon to accomidate those going shouldnt be an issue. Everyone else can leave at noon one person can leave at 1 pm... and because of this 4 people are gonna go down at 9am alone? Nice cruise guys.... really well organized.

hmmm you don'T get the point there.
I'll return you your phrase. For 1 person we should let the other behind and leave sooner since everybody else is OK with leaving an hour later?

each years, there was NO planning for people from Quebec to NiagaraFalls except between friends.

There is 2 group merging in 1.
MTL Racing and CAQ.
One friend of matty need to leave later a bit.
everybody is ok with this except you Bigz. At this point, you should leave and go with your GF and we will meet at the hotel later. I don'T see the problem there.
It's not like we were not allowing people to leave sooner.

Matty will go with his friends. I consider Matty as a friend and I'd like to ride with him.
I asked to everyone here so see the reaction.
If CAQ guys prefer to leave earlier, then we will leave earlier. But it appears that everybody`s fine with a more relax planning except you.

Don'T bash on the planning, there is only you who want to be there as rush as possible.
This is not my first year there. Matty too. we both know that you won't do the ride from Mtl to Niagara Falls in one shot. we will need to fuel, toilet, take a brake etc etc.

That's why he suggested you to leave earlier by yourslef if you want to be there sooner.

Nothing against you buddy
bigz

Message par bigz »

L3G10N a écrit :
bigz a écrit :

hmmm you don'T get the point there.
I'll return you your phrase. For 1 person we should let the other behind and leave sooner since everybody else is OK with leaving an hour later?

each years, there was NO planning for people from Quebec to NiagaraFalls except between friends.

There is 2 group merging in 1.
MTL Racing and CAQ.
One friend of matty need to leave later a bit.
everybody is ok with this except you Bigz. At this point, you should leave and go with your GF and we will meet at the hotel later. I don'T see the problem there.
It's not like we were not allowing people to leave sooner.

Matty will go with his friends. I consider Matty as a friend and I'd like to ride with him.
I asked to everyone here so see the reaction.
If CAQ guys prefer to leave earlier, then we will leave earlier. But it appears that everybody`s fine with a more relax planning except you.

Don'T bash on the planning, there is only you who want to be there as rush as possible.
This is not my first year there. Matty too. we both know that you won't do the ride from Mtl to Niagara Falls in one shot. we will need to fuel, toilet, take a brake etc etc.

That's why he suggested you to leave earlier by yourslef if you want to be there sooner.

Nothing against you buddy

I never said there wont be break on the way down... 7 hours straight is pushing it. I also never said there was planning before.

But to drive 7 hours, to drive 10 hours tomorrow(cruising the ontario area) to drive 7 hours back... Id at least like some site seeing time.

Leaving at 1pm, we get there and go to sleep, we have to be at the go point for 8am. At least with the one hour more we would all have time to get there do what ever you please for a little while before we all go crash and prepare for another day of driving.

It just doesnt make sense to me to leave for Niagara Falls a 7 hour drive away in the mid afternoon. When we will have plenty of time wasted in the morning. Also you said you guys have been there before. Wouldnt it make sense the person whos been there before, goes down by himself?

I dont mind driving down with just my buddy, and at this rate its probably whats going to happen, but to be honest I dont see why we cant keep the original time, because we will have a bigger showing.
1997 Ex-R Coupe
1995 Ex-R Coupe - RIP

matty2013

Message par matty2013 »

Let's not try and get a hostile situation going here, if the times don't workout for everyone then we have no choice to split up the cruise, if you need to go down earlier and everyone agrees with you then I'll wait for my friend and ride down with him and maybe catch up to the rest of you when you stop for gas or dinner.

If everyone agrees to leave at 1 then you'll have to make the same sacrifice and ride there with your friend.
No concrete plans have been made yet so it could go both ways.
Sound fair?
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

I dont have any problem with leaving mtl at 1pm. :????:
ImageImage
bigz

Message par bigz »

matty2013 a écrit :Let's not try and get a hostile situation going here, if the times don't workout for everyone then we have no choice to split up the cruise, if you need to go down earlier and everyone agrees with you then I'll wait for my friend and ride down with him and maybe catch up to the rest of you when you stop for gas or dinner.

If everyone agrees to leave at 1 then you'll have to make the same sacrifice and ride there with your friend.
Sound fair?

Well we should really get something concrete in place, the cruise is 4 days away.
1997 Ex-R Coupe
1995 Ex-R Coupe - RIP

matty2013

Message par matty2013 »

bigz a écrit :
matty2013 a écrit :Let's not try and get a hostile situation going here, if the times don't workout for everyone then we have no choice to split up the cruise, if you need to go down earlier and everyone agrees with you then I'll wait for my friend and ride down with him and maybe catch up to the rest of you when you stop for gas or dinner.

Sound fair?

Well we should really get something concrete in place, the cruise is 4 days away.

Ok well here is concrete then.
For anyone who would like to meet up with me(and potentially L3gion and a couple other guys) I will be at the Les Cedres/St-Lazare exit #26 off the the 20 highway at 1pm on Friday

Anyone who would like to leave earlier and get a chance to do some sightseeing before bed friday night contact Bigz to arrange a meeting time.
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

Ok les gars alors au lieu de se rencontrer au madrid a 10h ce sera a 11h? Ou bien on garde la même heure et on passe plus de temps a diner la bas?
ImageImage
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

Hondapawa a écrit :Ok les gars alors au lieu de se rencontrer au madrid a 10h ce sera a 11h? Ou bien on garde la même heure et on passe plus de temps a diner la bas?

on change rien de notre coté. on garde notre timing.
Comme ca, si le chum de matty arrive plus tot que prevu, on va pouvoir lever les pattes plus tot.
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

L3G10N a écrit :
Hondapawa a écrit :Ok les gars alors au lieu de se rencontrer au madrid a 10h ce sera a 11h? Ou bien on garde la même heure et on passe plus de temps a diner la bas?

on change rien de notre coté. on garde notre timing.
Comme ca, si le chum de matty arrive plus tot que prevu, on va pouvoir lever les pattes plus tot.

okidou! :tu:

Finalement accordracing91 tu t'es tu trouver un radio ou ten veux pas? Pcq si ten a pas on pourrait chercher de nos cotés pour ten trouver un :????: .
ImageImage
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

si on parle de FRS, comme je disais, moi j'en ai un de spare. ca prend des batterie dedans par exemple :p

et je peux surement en avoir 2 de plus au besoin.
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

Ouais ben moi aussi jen ai 2 mais les batteries toff pas longtemps alors je prendrais les 2 pour moi...
ImageImage
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

change de batterie lol
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

Ouais mais c pas des batteries standard c un pack.
ImageImage
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

et le pack se remplace pas par des standard?
moi mon motorola, j'ai le choix, pack ou standard.
accordracing91

Message par accordracing91 »

J'ai pas de FRS de mon coté donc oui si quelqu'un a une paire et que l'autre est dispo je le prendrais bin :tu:
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

alors j'en ai un pour toi au pire.
achete toi 4 batterie AAA par exemple ;)
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

L3G10N a écrit :et le pack se remplace pas par des standard?

Ouais ca se pourrait bien ca fait longtemps que je l'ai pas utilisé! C'est un motorola et il est bleu. lol
ImageImage
accordracing91

L3G10N a écrit :alors j'en ai un pour toi au pire.
achete toi 4 batterie AAA par exemple ;)

J'ai des batteries rechargables pour ma manette de Xbox donc je crois que ce sera ok?

Edit : Laisse faire, j'vien de relire AAA et non AA lol fek j'vais aller chercher sa.
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

Hondapawa a écrit :

Ouais ca se pourrait bien ca fait longtemps que je l'ai pas utilisé! C'est un motorola et il est bleu. lol

meme chose pour moi mais mauve.
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

L3G10N a écrit :
Hondapawa a écrit :

Ouais ben regarde a nouveau pcq moi les batteries ce sont des AA et non AAA. On a ptete pas le même radio, moi c un T5725
ImageImage
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

Hondapawa a écrit :
L3G10N a écrit :
Hondapawa a écrit :

Ouais ben regarde a nouveau pcq moi les batteries ce sont des AA et non AAA. On a ptete pas le même radio, moi c un T5725

non non, les AAA c'Est pour le FRS que je prette a Accord Racing et c'Est un Cobra me semble... pas un Moto.
le moto est le miens que je prends.
Hondapawa
Membre en règle

Message par Hondapawa »

Ah désolé mec javais mal compris!

Et puis j'ai une question:

Diner et souper, qu'est-ce qu'on fait? Resto ou on s'apporte des lunch?
ImageImage
prodirt14

Message par prodirt14 »

Pour moi je vais surement en avoir 2 radio Frs donc si sa peux arranger quelqun ! et Hondapawa d apres moi c'est plus chacun pour sois quand on va arreter manger je presume qu on va arreter a un resto ? donc si ta un lunch ben tu mange dans ton char pis les autres mange en dedans ! Pour ma part je vais surement avoir ben de la cochonerie a manger feck les resto je pense pas ... :tu:
Cb7 h22 SOLD
accordracing91

Wais bin deja que j'ai deja pu d'emploi (manque de travail figurez-vous) j'ai mit l'argent de coté pour le voyage malgré tout, sauf que moi et ma blonde on va se faire quelques lunchs histoire de sauver du cash un peu :nono2:
Répondre