carotman
Site Admin

Auriez-vous été un Nazi?

Message par carotman »

Petit test comique :

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 9094199926

Mon résultat:

The Swine

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 64% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would NOT have STOOD UP to the Nazis. Sorry
Conversion/modification/réparation de ECU. Contactez-moi par PM.
BaDPiSToN
First Lady

Re: Auriez-vous été un Nazi?

Message par BaDPiSToN »

humm.. je m'attendais avoir un résultat comme le tiens.

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
bladedshady666 a écrit :dick brake

bladedshady666 a écrit :poche plate

Khadgar

Message par Khadgar »

The Expatriate

23% brainwashworthy, 32% on antitolerant, 38% on patriotic

J'Aurais pas été un méchant Nazi
DOPE & EVIL

BMW 330ci 2001 Sport Package

E46 Fanatics
prodirt14

Message par prodirt14 »

lolll ouin ! :lol: :nono2:

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
Cb7 h22 SOLD
RedKTeg97
Responsable du feu

Message par RedKTeg97 »

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

T'es trop mou JF.
FAG de service. Bubluhblubluhblahbluhblubluh.
Car_Thing
Unité Mobile

Message par Car_Thing »

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
KiwiGirL

Message par KiwiGirL »

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

:anon:
Delowan

Message par Delowan »

hell yeah :anon:

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 64% antitolerant, and 62% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

DragonEye
Membre en règle

Message par DragonEye »

wtf ?

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 77% brainwashworthy, 73% antitolerant, and 81% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!
DragonEye.Monchar.Com
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."
BaDPiSToN
First Lady

Message par BaDPiSToN »

À date, je trouve que les résultats correspond à l'image qu'on projette, ou entk celle que je me fais de vous!

Ya juste moi qui a pas assé de point dans anti-tolérant haha.
bladedshady666 a écrit :dick brake

bladedshady666 a écrit :poche plate

Khadgar

Message par Khadgar »

j'Ai le même score que toi :P

Pi lol pour delowan pi dragon :D
DOPE & EVIL

BMW 330ci 2001 Sport Package

E46 Fanatics
L3G10N
Membre en règle

Message par L3G10N »

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
shooter

Message par shooter »

ah ben viarge:

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
et oui!
yohan
Membre en règle

Message par yohan »

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
Echo cup 2005
accord ex-r 92 h22a jdm SOLD
civic 92 440 000 km (rust in peace,ol'winter beater)
camaro ss 98 sold
300 zx tt 95 usdm sold
Répondre